Abu Fadhl Abbas (as): Baabul
Hawaaij
I sit here now in Baynul Haramayn
In between you and your brother Husayn
Together from birth till your demise at Furaat
Even geography cannot keep you apart
Your golden dome I never cease to admire
Your Ziyarah a barrier from the hellfire
Before visiting Husayn, to your shrine millions pour
For to enter the chief of sacrifice, you must first go through his door
The area around your Dharee is encompassed with gold
Aesthetically stunning, it’s a view to behold
Yet this staggering sight we hastily pass
All we want to see is you, O Abbas
But through all this beauty we cannot ignore
The broken Mashq that hangs by your door
Our minds go back to when the container burst
Abbas, with our tears quench Sakina's thirst
From Safa to Marwa, Hajra ran North and South
To find a drop of water for her son's dry mouth
But Abbas where were you on the night of the tenth
When the helpless Zaynab fled the burning tents
According to narrations, your figure was tall
But I enter your Dharee and your grave is quite small
But then I remember your body they disfigured
Only for Sajjad to piece it back together
On seeing your grave I recall your Husayn’s despair
Whilst you remained alive, the women they would spare
But Abbas, your sacrifice, Allah did acknowlege
Honouring you with the title of Baabul Hawaaij
So before I entered your shrine I stood as a beggar
But now I step back feeling richer than ever
For such is your status that Allah has decreed
That any Du'a at your door will be guaranteed
The time has come to take your blessed leave
Knowing that your Shafa'a I will certainly receive
Onwards I walk to Baynul Haramayn
To perform the Ziyarah of your beloved Husayn
In between you and your brother Husayn
Together from birth till your demise at Furaat
Even geography cannot keep you apart
Your golden dome I never cease to admire
Your Ziyarah a barrier from the hellfire
Before visiting Husayn, to your shrine millions pour
For to enter the chief of sacrifice, you must first go through his door
The area around your Dharee is encompassed with gold
Aesthetically stunning, it’s a view to behold
Yet this staggering sight we hastily pass
All we want to see is you, O Abbas
But through all this beauty we cannot ignore
The broken Mashq that hangs by your door
Our minds go back to when the container burst
Abbas, with our tears quench Sakina's thirst
From Safa to Marwa, Hajra ran North and South
To find a drop of water for her son's dry mouth
But Abbas where were you on the night of the tenth
When the helpless Zaynab fled the burning tents
According to narrations, your figure was tall
But I enter your Dharee and your grave is quite small
But then I remember your body they disfigured
Only for Sajjad to piece it back together
On seeing your grave I recall your Husayn’s despair
Whilst you remained alive, the women they would spare
But Abbas, your sacrifice, Allah did acknowlege
Honouring you with the title of Baabul Hawaaij
So before I entered your shrine I stood as a beggar
But now I step back feeling richer than ever
For such is your status that Allah has decreed
That any Du'a at your door will be guaranteed
The time has come to take your blessed leave
Knowing that your Shafa'a I will certainly receive
Onwards I walk to Baynul Haramayn
To perform the Ziyarah of your beloved Husayn
No comments:
Post a Comment